Old 04-23-2017, 07:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Hiddenbottles

Toying with the idea that maybe i need to stop

Hey all - First post here.

Ive been toying with the idea of taking a break from drinking, heck i think ive been toying with this idea for 15 years.

I'm a stay at home mum at the moment and im studying full time. Im not an everyday drinker, i probably drink once a week - fortnight...however when i do drink i grab some beers for the fridge and then i stash another lot of beers in my bedroom. I do this so i can have more alcohol than my husband without him knowing. It's the secrecy that worries me...if i didnt have an issue with alcohol then i wouldnt hide it right? or do i just know i need more to get drunk and i really want to let loose and get drunk every now and then? The thought of just have one or two beers like my husband annoys me, that wont do, whats the point in that! i wont get drunk from that...i need a secret stash that can do the job properly...

Im am really swaying between thoughts of, im not hurting anyone, my life is great whats so bad? and really wanting to stop this way of living and the hold these moments seem to have over me...