Old 04-14-2017, 06:54 PM
  # 182 (permalink)  
Ina123

Day 104,

NACN – Massive congrats on your 100 days!!! And happy belated to your son

MrMcTell – Glad to hear the interview went well! I also thought i’d stop counting after 100, but to be honest it’s become a daily ritual and part of my recovery so I figure i’ll stick with it

Cute – Only a few more days till your 90!!!!! Woot!!!

DLB – Spring is in full swing here too and I find myself starting to think about patio season, bbq’s, etc…..always temptation/ triggers for me. Luckily I’m working on a deadline this week and even if I wanted to, wouldn’t have the time. Being busy really is a blessing sometimes.

J9 – I’m sure the hair looks great I agree with being grateful to be sober. Sometimes I have pity parties, but overall life is SO much better.
Not sure about you all, but I find myself being acutely aware of alcoholism since being sober. I was also at the salon about a month into this journey and a woman was talking about someone she knew who recently passed away and how they battled with alcohol. These kinds of stories keep popping up out of nowhere in my life lately in strange situations. I’m sure they always were there, and it’s because previously as soon as someone mentioned alcohol abuse i was covering my ears and going “la la la” in denial, but interesting all the same.

MrMcTell - Hope you feel better!

Hope you all are enjoying a lovely sober Good Friday