View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 07:51 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Mlo1125

Originally Posted by Forward12 View Post
That's great to hear you are doing the right thing to keep yourself and your kids safe. Alcoholism does warp your sense of reality, and lashing out at loved ones is common. He likely is showing hostility because you are putting your foot down to his drinking. Alcoholics love booze above anything, and trying to get in the way of that, will upset them like nothing else.
Thank you all. I just can not believe the hurtful and cruel texts im receiving because he wants to come in. Guess he never learned that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I'm now a horrible mother and a scam artists and my children's father's schizophrenia is now my fault too. He's making threats to "take me down" and expose me for who I really am, and he just wishes I could see myself how everyone else does since I refuse to accept responsibility for anything, especially destroying our marriage when he treats me like gold and I **** on it. This just amazes me and breaks my heart.
I wish I could hate him, but I can't. I can't seem to reconcile that this is actually him and that the man I knew is gone. Jekyll and Hyde I guess. I just wish he could see what is really happening.