View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 05:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
comtnman740

Day 41 Easy Does It

Hey guys,
Just thought i'd check in i haven't posted here for awhile. Things have been relatively good although there are lifes up and downs. I've been holding onto the phrases "Live life on life's terms" and "This too shall pass" on the tough days. The first 30 days were really tricky. There were days of pretty good cravings which i dealt with by talking to my sponsor and people in the program. It is just amazing how important to me it is to immerse my self in the program. Having phone numbers in my phone and getting to know people in the program definately helps to lighten that 10000 pound phone when life throws you a curve ball.

Sleep has gotten better but i have to watch my caffeine intake later in the day which i find will disturb my sleep. I've been exercising alot which helps! In a nutshell i've found a routine again which is key! I hit meetings, talk with people from the program and my sponsor, enjoy my outdoorsy hobbies and work hard at my job.

I'd like to hear what the phrase Easy Does It means to everyone out there? To me it means sometimes i have to slow down and take care of myself knowing that stress can lead me down a rabbit hole.

I guess that's it..thanks!
Garrison