Thread: I hit him!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2003, 10:12 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Faithful
Paused

Hi everyone, I can totally relate to you! I am not proud to admit that I have hit my husband on several occasions. One time he was so out of it, he literally didn't know what hit him! I too am in a constant struggle with my anger; (my pastor's wife calls it "righteous anger!") It's funny how the sober, clean spouses are the ones that sometimes look like the maniacs! I am from far a "rageaholic", but I do feel angry a lot of the time. I am ashamed to say that many times I take my anger out on my precious, seven year old daughter. I don't hit her, but I do answer her sharply, or have little or no patience for normal childhood behavior many times. What happens then is that not only am I angry with my husband, but also with myself for being so nasty. I do pray everyday and God does help me when I allow him to. I'm just so furious and devastated that my husband has gotten us all into this situation. I'm so grateful that I'm not alone anymore, and you are all such a help to me because you actually know what it's like to live this life. God Bless You. Faithful