View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 10:00 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
joey112

Originally Posted by Tatsy View Post
In my experience, if you supplement with the correct vitamins and minerals, PAWS is non- existent. From the moment I stopped drinking, a few days after self- detox, I felt better than I had in years whilst drinking. I'm now over six months and I feel fantastic, which I attribute to a vitamin and mineral regime, plus excercise and a reluctance to believe in PAWS - mind over matter is powerfully strong, think placebos!

In fact, I've probably not experienced PAWS because I've been too busy mopping up the destruction I'd caused whilst drinking excessively for so long! Action, action, action, is a great healer!
I agree here
I'm on 4 months and was a heavy all day everyday drinker for years. I pay a lot of attention to my diet. Refined carbohydrates and refined sugar are out, I think they have a very detrimental effect on the body. The right vitamins and minerals are essential, in my opinion. That plus if I feel under the weather, I don't assume it's PAWS because when I see other people, I usually find out it's some bug going about.

I don't know whether PAWS is real or not, but I think it's wrong to put everything physically or mentally that goes wrong with you after stopping drinking down to it.