Thread: I hit him!
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2003, 04:11 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
faithinbrian
Paused

Constance you are definitely not alone out there, I also had an experience that I wish my son had not witnessed, and I also stress everyday about my son following in his dads footsteps so to speak, but out of the bad, I have to hope there is some good that will come of it, and some did right away, thank god. My son had to see his dad knock his stepmom down the porch stairs and when his step mom ended up bringing my son home afterward becuase he no longer even wanted to be around his dad, his dad called the next day to make amends and acted as like nothing had happened, sounds familiar to alot of you I am sure. I was sooooooo mad, the events that led up to our divorce my son is to young to remember much of it another thing I thank god for, and also sometimes I wonder if I have set the best example for my son, with the trouble some relationships I have been through, but as he gets older I see him grow in so many positive ways, that I have to hope that all of these things he has had to endure has brought some insights into his life and he carries them with him , so as try and not make the same mistakes , we can only hope and pray.