View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 07:04 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
watnow78

Update

Hey guys,

sorry but i should have given a bit more back ground info on me before i post this thread. So, back in September 2016 i saw my doctor and did a full panel of blood tests and they also did an ultrasound. My AST was 95 and ATL was 78. Both i was told by my doctor were really high, and the ultrasound came back negative for liver, pancreas, and kidney damage.

This was a good thing, but i was very scared about my liver levels so i stopped drinking for 50+ days. This was very hard to do and many mood swings later i started to feel normal again. Then in November 2016 i went back to my doctor and did more blood work and both liver levels came back to normal. I felt great abut myself and said if i do start to drink again, that it would be no more than 2 drinks no more than 2 nights per week. And i have been doing very well on maintaining this since December 2016. I had a follow up appointment February 27 2017 and still everything is in working order.

But just last week i started to drink more and more having 5-6 drinks a day for 5 days and thats when i noticed the change of color in my stool and i freaked the EFF out and came to this site to ask about it. I simply was looking for those who have experienced this before and what it could mean. As of today the color is back to normal, and i have made another doctors appointment for this Friday to do more blood work. I just hope that i havent done major damage to my liver or other organs.

I feel that i do have the ability to stop drinking for periods of time, and i find that when i drink its due to boredom and loneliness. This can be the problem i need to address and overcome.

I will update you all with the results.

Thanks for listening!!