Thread: giving in
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 11:31 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
ljc267

Originally Posted by drunkgirl97 View Post
I've tried to stop drinking but I just cant see the point anymore after the first couple of days of sweating and shaking I started to feel really down and anxious I thought I'd feel better but I feel worse.

I'm so miserable , its all too much I'm so anxious I cant even leave the house or go to the shop I* end up sitting on my arse all day watching telly.

This is no way to live, I cant go on like this.
*Without drinking there's just no escape from it all.

I tried to go to an AA meeting but it didn't feel right.
I just have to get out of my head for one night I realise now the only thing making my life bearable was alcohol . I'm going to start drinking again. I've already lost everything good in my life so I figure I've got nothing left to lose now by drinking again. I'm sorry everyone I don't know how you all do it but I cant.

I feel stupid for joining this forum in the first place and stupid for calling myself an alcoholic when I'm too young.

goodbye
There are quite a few things that stand out to me. Please don't take this as me being judgmental.

Basically, you have said that all of your troubles are rooted in the fact that you drink to much, correct? When you have attempted to quit you have withdrawals, correct? You feel stupid because you are to young to be an alcoholic, but you have joined a substance abuse website, correct?

I think you can see where I am going. I'm a believer in if all of the factors point to something being true then they're true. Whether you are an alcoholic or not you have a problem with alcohol and you should stop drinking. This would alleviate most of your problems.

It's not easy, as you are finding out, but with dedication and help you can change and things WILL get better. This I know from experience.