Old 02-21-2017, 05:15 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
maia1234

Well,
Good for you for reaching out to start dating. That's a huge step for you.

I personally can't give you any advice. I am divorced almost 2 1/2 years. Was with axh for 34 years. I never dated any one else, as I was 15 years old when we started dating. I have taken the last two years, and tried to find out who maia is. It sure is hard, as I have always hidden myself behind my "fun loving" addict. Ugh!!

I have no interest in on line dating, as I hear awful things about the people on there. I believe that I will find love again. I have given it to God to take care of it for me, as the paths that I have chosen have not always been the best choices for me.

The men who I find the most attractive (of say my married friends husband's) are kind, and thoughtful, and respectful and just plain nice. (and hopefully a non drinker) I know I am weird, but that is what I am looking for in a man. I would much rather have beauty on the inside then on the outside. The beauty on the outside disappears with age, on the inside it wilI always be there. That's just my 2 cents. Good luck with dating, its not easy, but your a good guy, be patient, there's a lot of good women out there.