Old 02-20-2017, 03:35 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Whodathunk

MCB, not sure if AA is online or not. I hope it is. I think I have heard people attend meetings online. Didn't want to get your hopes up unless I was wrong, but there must be something like that online these days.

I read the Vargus Book. It was great. On my Kindle I searched using the word Drunk in it, and found some very interesting books written by people who told their story in the book they wrote. I tried every one I could find, finished some, some were not good. But that's the good thing about the Kindle or the one you have, the books are cheap. I still miss turning the pages on the real thing, but one of the things that came with my sobriety was staying up later, and the bedside light does not help my wife sleep. So she bought me a Kindle!!!

One of the good things coming with my sobriety is that I have read so many books that I have amazed myself. I was never a book reader growing up. I have started reading the books now of my favorite movies. I think the best so far have been "The Godfather" series. That was rather random.....