Old 02-20-2017, 01:00 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
MsCooterBrown

Carl...I really like your persona. Sometimes I feel like you are on a high horse. ONLY because I was on that horse. Didn't want a finger pointing @ss chewing. Just wanted to fess up! And Fess Up I did! <3 I know you went thru the struggle as well. I feel bonded. BUT I think I may be codependent. Just started watching that one. A&E will be the death of me!

Whodathunk I feel bonded to you. Well to all that post actually. I have said it before. The idea of AA would be worth a try IF I didn't live in this population of 3200. Not confident at all that what I say there will stay there. I did payroll for 350 people and I understand confidence. Too bad others do not. Long story short...to go to AA out of town I would have to drive 70 miles. The whole thing just sucks. I can do this. I just post so others know not to feel alone. I also try to do it with humor so I don't hurl myself off a bridge...which...I would also have to drive 70 miles to get to! HA! Thanks for the posts...we will go thru this and figure it out. SR is my lifesaver...I do a LOT of self help books too. AND relapses abound. Steven Tyler...if he can do it...I sure as heck can. <3