Old 02-20-2017, 10:58 AM
  # 471 (permalink)  
Poppy79

Good morning all
Steely, I hope the pressure pi$$es off and you find a great place soon. Sydney house prices are bewildering, I honestly don't understand how/why it is so expensive down there. Not bagging out the state of NSW but literally every morning I see some horrible violent crimes have occurred in the state. Every morning without fail. Must have something to do with the high ratio of people living there I suppose.
QLD gets its fair share of crime too, but we can't compete with NSW. A good thing no doubt lol.
I agree, the freckles have gone down in quality for sure. For some reason I don't get the Allens ones, I like the Kmart brand haha. Cheap and oh so nasty
It's 4.55am here and I am about to get ready for my morning walk.
I cannot believe it's nearly March. This year is flying by and I never thought it would given I have more time now that I am not in a drunken blackout or haze.
Day 103 for mwah. Still hormonal and one of our smoke alarms is chirping every 30 seconds. But can I reach it to change the battery? NOOooooooo! Reminds me of that modern family episode haha.