View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 07:22 AM
  # 363 (permalink)  
Pebbles128

Hi all....I'm trudging along...not interested in drinking. Today is Day 60. Trying to get newborn things together. Set up bassinet & have all his little t shirts/sleepers/swaddles ready. Won't be going out much due to the weather & his prematurity. He's still in NICU but doing well.

Social services will be coming by to inspect my house so I've been trying to straighten things up a bit. My husband has a lot of "stuff". He needs to straighten it up or his "stuff" is going to the dump! I'm really getting overwhelmed trying to clean. I'm constantly moving things to store but I've run out of storage space. I feel like I'm walking around in circles. Keep finding new things I need to take care of....He's no help because he's too tired from working 6 days a week (which he constantly reminds me of!!) & I do nothing all day according to him. I've been going to bed early because I'm ready to BOP HIM OFF THE HEAD.

My car is in the shop so I have no way to escape. Back to the never ending cleaning........

Hope everyone is doing well. Carry on!