Old 02-17-2017, 05:51 PM
  # 450 (permalink)  
Steely

And you're important to me too Kimmy. We're all clocking up the days (same vintage) Kimmy and was, as a matter of fact, talking to an old friend of mine (hadn't spoken for years) on the phone the other day who has 3 years up.

Can't say I would like her version of sobriety, as she got very boastful about her three (definitely) good years. Sorta rubbed it into me, until I said, "ONE day is legendary, if you really mean it." Fixed her little red wagon. She went all quiet. lalalalala

About time too, because she is another who has belittled me in the past. Feels good to purposefully and elegantly state my mind to people who project their own inadequacies onto the more vulnerable. Pisse poor, if you ask me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an absolute shrinking violet, but my self esteem has always been so low that it's easy for others to target me. Guess what dipsticks (the real inadequates), I'm Maid Marion and a better shot than Robin Hood. Just gotta remind myself that I'm not as bad or inadequate as I think.

Bad arsely yours - steely