Thread: Having Troubles
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 08:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
renee18
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Unhappy Having Troubles

I am at college and i just finished my first week of classes. My roomates name is Amy. At first I though she was a nice person and that now i don't think that. Two times now she has came in in the early morning and was drubk. I wanted to get away from this in my family so I came here. Now i ma dealing with it again. This is a dry campus but maybe the rules do not apply to her. I do not want to be in this situation anymore. I am not strong enough to go through this right now. I miss my family alot and i wish I was at home with them right now. I tried watching a movie with girls on my floor but I really don't want to. Classes are okay and professors are very nice. I am just an emtional basket case right now. I don't even know why I am here anyone. in high school I did everything and now I have come here and I am not working or doing activites becasue i was only doing them to make people prou of me no I have no reason to do things. I don't want to do thiungs for me and I just want to do things for others. It does not matter to me what I do to make me proud at this time I am at college for my education and that is just what I want. I am not sure what is going on with me but this is not what i though having a roomate would be like.
Shana