Thread: Emotions
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 07:38 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
ardy

hugs LittleBlue71.. you have to want to change and be better no one can do that for you .. but we have all been on the path you are on.. look in the mirror.. talk to that person.. they are great and they are you and you can do this .. I know it. why cause Dear Heart I am you too.. and will not take anything anymore... prayers love and hope for a better tomorrow. but for now Happy Valentines Day from south Eastern Wisconsin USA.. ardy a lady clown

Originally Posted by LittleBlue71 View Post
Hi, I haven't posted for a very long time but I have kept logging on in between the wagons I kept falling off!

I haven't had a drink since New Years Eve (2016) and I am struggling to keep things together. I can't describe how I feel, just that I am going out of my mind. I am not comfortable with the thought of AA/meetings but I have nobody to talk to so things are going round in my head day and night. My marriage has been in crisis for the past few years and I feel unable talk to my husband for that reason, or my Doctor as I don't want to take antidepressants again. I am I the UK and would appreciate any advice.