Old 02-13-2017, 03:33 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
aliciagr

Thanks. right now I think I feel happy because Ive learned a lot about myself during this process. I made mistakes in how I handle things, and responded to things but in some ways I was being to hard on myself. Its all a process and Im on the other end feeling much better now.. Even if my husband has more issues I know I will be better prepared to handle it, ands I hope Im a better parent having gained some wisdom. life of hard knocks.

I have been reading here and posting replies to some, but now Im wondering if its healthy for me? To share you have to pull from your experiences and revisit memories. We have been trying to move past it all and forward to new things. I see the benefit that sharing can give to others because there will always be someone who is just entering this arena of drugs and alcohol in their family. It helps them to see lots of perspectives, but maybe Im not noble enough to be the one to stay in the muck and lend a hand? I want to move on and be in the sun, but remain aware of the past and wise to the future. anyone experience these feelings?