Old 02-12-2017, 12:46 PM
  # 383 (permalink)  
Steely

Good to have a local that serves herbal tea November, entirely civilised. I've never used MDMA, but have taken other amphetamines, heroin, and Acid, and can't say I miss any of it. Alcohol was my drug of choice, and my complete downfall.

Had enough of mind bending substances, and more importantly had enough of avoiding my life. Rock on steely.

Good on you and your friends and the Turkish restaurant, civility abounds.

I've had those thoughts (previously) of having a drink on my death bed, but don't feel that way anymore.

Like, I really believe in sobriety as being the way of life for me now, so drinking on my death bed would make a mockery of my belief system, which would be more than sad, 'cause there'd be no going back....Alas, poor steely...I didn't know her.

I don't miss the shite whatsoever, it's taken enough, so don't want to give it credence at that most momentous day . I will gasp from my dying bed, "Nobenders Live", that's what I'll do, cause I'm a true believer . I'm also nuts.

I'm going to take a couple of days break from SR and do a bit of free falling. Need to think about a lot of stuff, and have a lot practical things to get done. I sometimes feel like I'm OD'ing on SR so am going to take a couple of days all by myself.

I'm doing well, no intention or thoughts of drinking and will see you in a couple of days.

My love to you all. We rock!