View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 06:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lizatola

Lacking motivation and getting depressed

So, I failed my licensing exam 1.5 weeks ago for the second time. I am re-taking the test on March 6th. I am basically on my own in coming up with a study schedule. I am getting discouraged by the studying. After all this time, I still feel like I haven't grasped so much. I don't feel like my brain is retaining anything, I feel like I answer questions on the quizzes without really thinking it through and then I get stuff wrong and get frustrated.

I don't know what the solution is, honestly. I know I need to stay 'in' the material. I'm just not feeling motivated to do so. I actually dread it and I make every excuse to find something else to do. But, I know deep down that I need to buckle down.

My XAH is again harassing me. Throwing all kinds of crap in my face and now I may have to go back to court because he's refusing to pay for what he was court ordered to pay for, etc. I'm tired of his immaturity, his NO FILTER crap, and I am letting it get to me.....if I'm honest.

My XAH also got my son kicked off the HS tennis team because he filled out the paperwork wrong with the school district. My son was the captain and number 1 varsity player. The whole team is ticked off as is the coach and my XAH is pissed, to say the least, because he feels it's unfair as he wasn't given a chance to fix his error on the paperwork. The athletic director and my XAH got into a fight and it didn't go well and the athletic director wouldn't back down. Anyway, this is a total bummer for my son. Not because he got a lot out of HS tennis, but because he knew the team and his friends were counting on him to win matches and to help their ranking in the school district. Sigh......

So, I'm bummed.....