Old 02-11-2017, 01:51 PM
  # 381 (permalink)  
Poppy79

Morning all
Another scorcher in QLD this morning. I think we will repeat our day yesterday and hit the beach.
I hear NSW is preparing for some horrid bushfires. I truly hope no little twats decide to play arson. And I truly hope all NSW peeps (Steely I know you are down there) stay safe and cool.
Whoever said global warming is a crock needs their head checked. Hottest summer on record and it's only going to get worse each year. Stresses me out wondering what it will be like in just 5 years time. I can't even think about in 25 years time.
Day 94 for me. No AV present this weekend thankfully. Although I did have a fleeting thought as to whether people who stopped for years and after that long time could then drink 'normally'. I know I won't find anyone on here to say 'yes, they have' because if they had they wouldn't be on this site. But I do sometimes wonder about it especially when friends and family ask whether I will drink again way down the track. My answer is always no. I know I drank to get drunk, not because I liked the taste of it. Can't imagine that 'want' will ever leave me but given I don't know for sure, I still wonder.
Again, I'm rambling lol. At least I know I won't drink anytime soon. I will make that 12 month mark. And then I expect I will want another 12 months. And another.