View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 01:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Aquiana

Silly little beer can rant!

You know what is driving me nuts today? Beer cans! Since the baby is on the way and we had to do some reno's to the house I lost the place where the beer cans used to be stored. Because of that, there's beer cans everywhere! They're falling out of cupboards, lined up on shelves, sitting in boxes in the kitchen and in the bedroom even. Everywhere I look beer cans! I even used one of my garbage cans outside just to put beer cans in. No place for the garbage now. They are driving me nuts, it's like a nightmare where beer cans are following me everywhere. I hate to have anyone over because it looks like closing time in the bar.

Now normally I'd take them down to the bottle depot but unfortunately it's wasp season and they swarm the place. I'm scared to death of the darned things so there's no way on earth I'm getting out there to bring abf's stupid cans down. Problem is that the place is only open here when abf is working. Where are the fund-raising kids for the bottle drives when you need them?

Help!!! They won't leave me alone. :cursebunn

Sorry for that, I just had to get it out! lol