Old 02-05-2017, 08:43 PM
  # 290 (permalink)  
Ladyshipwreck

Well I see that I am not the only one "under the weather". I started getting sick on Mon night and by yesterday I kinda lost half my voice. Doesn't help that I've been singing a lot because I think it sounds funny. Started taking antibiotics yesterday and I think I"m getting better. It feels good to not have to worry about wether or not I can drink while taking them!

Steely the Mediterranean diet sounds yum. I LOVE olives. I'm hoping I experience some regrowth in my hair as well. Shedding has given me so much anxiety over the past few years. I always kinda hoped that if I quit drinking it would at least help somewhat. My hair also lost it's curl. Honestly, I get depressed over my hair every day. I wish I could just age gracefully and, more importantly, gratefully.

Poppy I know what you mean about the 3 month mark. That's the most consecutive days I racked up in almost 8 years. Do what you gotta do. Mine's coming up in a couple of weeks and I'm determined to surpass it this time. We got this!

I heard a quote today on a SHAIR (sharing helps addicts in recovery) podcast that was really cool so I thought I'd "shair"
"My addiction speaks to me in my own voice"
Ain't that the truth???

Day 77