Old 02-02-2017, 07:33 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
FireSprite

Originally Posted by dandylion
fireSprite.....I have read, somewhere, that this is taken from the work of some psychologist (can't remember the name), who said that this is an indication of healthy self esteem....
Who, me? Confident? Yeah, I might've been accused of this a time or 2..... this week.... lol. I'm kidding, in all seriousness yes, I have definitely been noticing more externalization of my confidence in ways like this. You've intrigued me about the origin or this quote now, I think I'll dig into it when I have time, thanks!

Originally Posted by Nata1980 View Post
Taking it further:
Now I walk into a room full of people and could care less whether I like them or not.
I work to take choose my likes or dislikes based on their actions. If you improve my life - here is a like for you. If you bother me I remove myself from your vicinity.
Thank you for saying it first! I know that it can kind of come off in a condescending way IF someone chooses to interpret it that way & I'm so far from caring that people don't know what to *do* with it.

Every time I've started to question whether I'm isolating or judging, I get such unexpected validation from my HP through all kinds of signs that keep showing me that I am on the right path.

What other people think of me is none of my business, for sure. They aren't walking in my shoes.