Old 02-01-2017, 12:21 AM
  # 216 (permalink)  
Steely

Not for a moment do I think it gross to eat peanut butter with a pretzel spoon Lady, sounds yummy to me. I reckon eating a whole jar of strawberry jam is gross, but I couldn't stop myself, even though I kept putting the lid back on. My Sugar Voice (SV) was unstoppable. Cool about your lung capacity, and impressed by your yoga, you have inspired me. Sorry you and the kids are not well and the gym will still be there next week, day at a time, and get well real soon. Good to hear that your husbands job seems secure, so much uncertainty in the world today. And 6lbs is great, we all have different metabolisms. Rock on sister.

I don't know whether your headaches are Valium related Poppy, but I do know that I underestimated its potency and found that as soon as I reinstated only 2mgs (my additional were sporadic) the freakish symptoms disappeared. I'm using the Ashton Manual (Prof. Heather Ashton) to taper properly. It seems to be the text of choice, and is online. But then, maybe coffee and water?

I reckon we are all doing great. Chocolate cake (hi Kimmy , jam, cream, pretzels and peanut butter, but...... NO ALCOHOL! It's just fantastic.

Kicked off with ingredients for the Mediterranean diet. If I can't go to the Greek Islands I'll eat their tucker instead.