View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 05:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
2stop
~Author of My Life~

It falls apart again....

I thought my marriage was starting to do better. Talking more to each other, less argument, less odd behaviour on his part....then tonight...it starts again. I tell him I have to go and get my son one more thing for school...a binder....he nuts up!! Tells me I wasn't going according to the plan I had told him and was all the shopping I did all week for nothing??!!! Told me I was too spontaneous, and I was a psycho..yada yada blah blah blah.......... he was growing really argumentative, so I went out the basement door....to have a smoke..bad idea!! He had told us earlier not to use the door it wasn't closing right...I heard a banging real loud...the kids came running out said dad had threw a knife in the door....I kept the kids outside, went to see what his deal was..he says...I just stuck the knife in the door to keep it closed because we were too stupid to not remember to not use it!!!

I am furious, and sad, and angry...........he has left already...for how long who knows!!! I don't know......................I am numb right now.......so numb...and sooo tired.......