Old 01-16-2017, 07:41 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
bandicoot2
EnjoyingTheJourney

(((Thump))) Thinking of you & your son as you work through this together.
How fortunate for both of you that you are in a strong place with your own recovery and can help guide him.
Prayers & good thoughts also for strong platelets / a good immune system to insure the best possible surgery & recovery. The quit smoking will be tough but you can do it, just like you stopped drinking! You have a full plate right now.....Thank You for sharing with us. Together we are stronger!

Glad you're feeling better Nic honey & good for you giving the pills to your mother.
Hopefully the antibiotics will get rid of the infection altogether. Have you received a final diagnosis? Hugs to you.....xxx

Sunflower - that's great news that you are moving home & will be close to your parents for more support. Please stay with us! It's wonderful to have you here again. You CAN do this!

Hi to all Jannies & Dee -

To be honest I'm struggling a bit. No thoughts of drinking but I'm on high alert against that and will continue to work my strong recovery program each day. This is about sorting through the remainder of my mother's personal belongings and memoirs and deciding what to do with them. They've been tucked away in boxes far too long. Prayers & positive thoughts are welcome.