View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 12:12 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Ken33xx

Originally Posted by YoungHyde25 View Post
I don't even know why I try anymore when life just gets worst. Financial aid denied my appeal so now I have no way of paying for college and my classes will be dropped. And i've been doing so good in my classes. It's like life is programmed to be set against you if you're poor and no matter how hard or how fast you try to dig yourself out the "poor" ditch you fall right back into it. I sold most of what I had just to pay for the college application.

To be honest, drunk, sober, life is all the same. It doesn't matter, a happy life is a illusion. Yes maybe you will win the lotto in life and have a good life or maybe God will decide to take a crap on you. I am tired, I am sick and tired of fighting hard just to have all the hard work I do to amount to nothing. No one in this world is helping me and I can't always do it on my own but i'm expected to.

College is expensive, how do the people in power honestly expect someone who is working full-time, paying car bills, paying house bills and other things to afford college. The government sets it up so you have to rely on them because they know you're going to fail, then they make you pay them anyways. It's disgusting.

I'm going to be very honest, I got a DUI 6 months ago before today, July 12th 2016, and I really wish I died. I suffered enough in this life, and everyone is letting me down left and right. No one wants me here and I don't want to be here.
You've got a full time job, a car and house payments. Doesn't sound as if you're doing too bad. Besides nobody said life was easy or fair.

However, one thing is for sure and that is drinking won't improve the situation.

Get another DUI and you're going to find out what real problems are.