Thread: On My Way # 5
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 07:41 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Gonnachange

Last night I had to pick my kids up from the airport. While not early, was an earlier one that I anticipated. Per the airline website the plane was supposed to land 15 minutes earlier than originally thought, even as we were about to leave for the airport, and it actually landed 10 minutes before that. We had just started on our way when we got a text telling us they landed; normally we would still have had plenty of time to get to the airport in time since they still had to disembark and get their baggage. Not this time as the process took about 20 minutes so while we were a little late arriving we got home about one hour earlier than I anticipated. All was good.

Exercise today will most likely be a strength and stamina class tonight. If not then a solo afternoon workout.

Dinner plans have not been solidified because I don't know who is going to be home and what I make is dependent the likes of those who are here. A bit more accommodative than normal since it's their first day back. Whatever the final decision is going to be, it's going to be on the light side since they all mentioned how much eating they did while away.