View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 02:45 AM
  # 382 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

Hello Marcher's over quiet waters. Well b-day nearly over. The world did not finish. A milestone in so far as it is my first every sober b-day. I was so very weary- slept a lot- and dreamed for the first time in at least 10 years- excluding the NDE bit. All about family- not bad- weird. Troubled sort of a day. Knew enough to accept emotions and not catastrophise over it. No nothing from family, which I do not even expect, just know. Did several 'letters' to people from my past, what I would say now- about a situation from the past. So I did 2, one with one of my son's and one with my deceased bro. Both required me to respond in kind - to be the other person. Quite a crud experience all round. Oh well- I do what is suggested of me- because I will squeeze every opportunity to grow I can. At present it all seems 'so what' information, but who knows? I do feel sick now and very quiet. Doing another art piece.
The guy here- whose art I completed for to encourage them to be more active in their recovery at least likes it, the colors and the intent of my efforts. Whether it does help- again, who knows?

Thoughts and prayers for all you colonists in the next 2 weeks- bound to be a little jittery in the ol' capital me thinks.