View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 11:09 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Broken84

I will look for a meeting near me. I did go to my doctor when all this started to get on medications to help the stress and anxiety attacks from all this. It helps a lot and my face is always a brave face for my children. I have no other choice.

I am just at a loss. While my pain and anger towards him is gone. I no longer feel hatred towards him for everything. I am very sad that as I am trying to put my family back together and he still mad at me for the way I handled my pain and anger and all the things I did out of anger. Like file for divorce. I never wanted this to be the end. I want my family whole again.

This is where all the sadness and pain is coming from now. He is not willing to look past me leaving the house and moving out. He still wants to blame me for leaving him in his time of need. And although he says that he is remorseful of all the things he did to me. I don't see why his can be forgiven and what I did can't be. I left because is was unhealthy for everyone. I'm tired of being punished for this when I stopped punishing him for what he did when is was drunk all the time.

I don't see why this has to end like this.