View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 06:04 AM
  # 201 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

H Sam Yes that is progress. Good to do the exercise bit. 0022, 4/1/17 here- did not get to sleep until 0500 this morning because I was wired after spending 14 hours yesterday doing recovery work. Saw counsellor persons today- another gargantuan pile of stuff for me (if I so choose- which I do). Am doing okay. Cannot help but think of family today. But I did not run away from those feelings (sadness, grief, etc) by exhausting myself in the gym or art or whatever. I forced myself to sit with the bloody feelings and work through them. The plan is if I wash, rinse- repeat, around the 1000000 time, perhaps I will start to feel better. Also the same about eating and coffee (dammit). I did my brain health stuff by spending some time on THAT bloody jigsaw- 15 minutes every day. Also after 6 weeks managed after at least 12 emails to get a clear- specific piece of info I need for my studies. Tomorrow I crank up exercise to another notch- for health and weight loss. Tried to get to sleep b4- impossible here- the loonies come out to play at night, hibernating in their rooms by day. I hate this place sometimes- I hear other people say they are doing such and such. Sometimes their behaviour is very inappropriate. So there is a duty of care to tell someone. All I want is to do my stuff. However if I do not say anything and bad stuff happens- what does that tell me about myself. Bearing in mind some of these loonies have serious criminal records- usually around drugs, assault etc. Hardly my realm of experience. But that is just part of life. Enough- guru, (and every bodies). Ugh.