View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 09:05 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
rockyMTNrider

Originally Posted by Aellyce View Post
It is true that these meds often take a few weeks to adjust to but I would definitely call the doctor and let him know what you are experiencing. It might be, for example, that taking your dose at a different time of day or splitting it up might make it more comfortable. Can't hurt to ask.
I was told by the nurse that I could take them anytime of day with or without food but to take them (2 10mg) at the same time. I have been taking them in the morning with breakfast. I think I may switch it around and try taking them at night. I have also been drinking like 2 gallons/day of water for the past 4 days or so to cleanse my system out. I'm only on day 11 and my last binge was a big one. Hard to differentiate what could be withdrawal and what could be side effects from the meds. I'll keep you guys posted and I appreciate the support.

On a brighter note I made myself go to an AA meeting today and it felt great to get back into that room. I got some numbers from a few people to call for support. I'm gonna get this thing one way or another.