Thread: OT Walking away
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 11:27 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
hearthealth

Thank you everyone. I had a 'good' talk with husband. In so much as he mocked and made fun of my needs and then asked that I massage his feet. The massage did not happen. I think he thought he was cute. I have been asking more from him and he has been giving me more in an immature mocking kind of way. It doesn't feel good. He hasn't been violent to me or the children in a while now. Though at times his verbal abuse gets harsh. He still has that emotional abuse side. DS thinks adults can throw things.
Then I read an article by Melody Beattie today that said I shouldn't take control I should just enjoy what I have. I do have a lot of blessings just not with this man, um boy. I don't know if it's me not enjoying the ride and saying whatever (which means I ignore, detach and minimize) or me being more in control and saying not good enough. But I trust Lexie saying I'm leaving will do no good until I'm out the door. But once I'm out the door what do I say? It's that conversation that is bound to take place. Just mind spinning I guess.