Thread: Day 2...again
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 02:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ophelia1406

I am 39 mother of three going through the same feelings second whole day sober. Hardly anyone knows I have s problem only two ex boyfriends and I tried aa and didn't like being in groups of strangers so feels like there's not many other options apart from willpower and self education
Originally Posted by Ellove78 View Post
Hello,

I am new to SR ; although, I have look on the forums before having the nerve to join.
I am 38 years old. I am a wife and mother of two great kids. I am an alcoholic. Most people do not know I have a problem. I had become good at hiding any drinking other than social gatherings or wine at home in the evening.
I am just sick of feeling horrible all the time...physically and emotionally. The guilt and feeling like a constant liar is killing me. I never feel like cleaning or spending quality time with my kids when I am hungover. I'm sure people wonder why I seem different or have gained weight over the years. I don't know.
I have tried meetings in the past. I may go back. Yesterday was a long day. Today was a bit better. I just feel tired.