Old 12-11-2016, 08:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jtmlk

Irritated and angry at myself for relapsing

So, im really irritated with myself , its 8 days today but I cant help being angry that after five and a half months of sobriety I then drank for three months solidly to put me in a position where I had to give up 8 days ago and go through this early sobriety withdrawal all over again.
I suppose if there is a positive its that I taught myself that I cant moderate and therefore, logically, I shouldnt need to try that experiment again.
I know we shouldnt wish are lives away but just wish i was 90 days down the line where i know i become a bit more settled in sobriety.
Just feeling a bit all over the place at the moment, i always find life and living a burden due to various mental and physical health problems and im fed up of trying and never succeeding in anything, never feeling cared for, never reaching my potential, never being happy- although my previous time sober did make life better so maybe it will this time as well.
Just a bit confused and scared at the moment. Im seeing GP on thursday so will have a good chat to her.
Look after yourselves and stay strong and sober