View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 06:44 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
garnetwaters

Originally Posted by thousandwords53 View Post
So in the car last night I did it again, then he went into a verbal assault on me saying "eff this effing bullshiz eff eff. Im sick of it! Effing can't do anything right...." I say, "yes I'm sick of it too!" So then is snowballs into he feels he can't do anything right by me, and that I have had a serious attitude lately what's wrong with me. I am just like my mother, and he is so stressed out, and that I ignore the kids too....blah blah blah.
My STBXAH would tell me the same stuff. Sometimes I was just like my mother, sometimes I was like my father. He couldn't keep it straight. It didn't matter. He would call me a nag, too, or tell me everyone knows how moody I am, or how I screwed up something. None of it mattered. I finally got to the point where I told him, "If you want to go out, just go. You don't have to pick a fight". Because that's what this is.

Don't believe his BS. Take care of you and your kids. While he's actively using, he's going to do and say whatever gets him what he wants. Protect your kids and stay off that crazy train.

From your other replies, it sounds like you have a plan. Stay strong.