Old 11-29-2016, 08:13 AM
  # 183 (permalink)  
SWTPEA61

Originally Posted by Sunflowerlife View Post
Hi everyone! I don't have a lot of time to write in depth but this morning something huge happened. After yet another incident where my husband drove drunk with the kids in the car this weekend he actually came to me and broke down in tears and said he didn't want to drink anymore. I never expected those words to come out of his mouth but I am elated. I now have a partner to support me in this endeavor which means the world to me as you all know. I now also have someone to support and that's all I ever wanted was to see him be his best and me of course be my best as well. The craziest thing about the timing of this is that I was going to sit him down and tell him that if that ever happens again I was going to leave him and take the kids with me, conversation I did not want to have.I dumped out all of the wine in the house and we are both starting fresh today at day one. I obviously screwed up over Thanksgiving and I own that. Anyway I will chime in again later I have a long day of traveling and probably won't get to my hotel till about six tonight but I can't wait to catch up and see how all of you are doing. Much love
Sunflowerlife
Thats wonderful to hear......have your husband join us here im sure he'll be able to relate and now you have a buddy to help you....its a win win situation