View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 04:59 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
MellowHeather

Originally Posted by bearcat22 View Post
Without mentioning what will not work for me, and why, a lot of time and energy are going to get wasted with useless talk and useless advice. That has already happened in this thread, with someone saying that 12 steps will help with BPD, clearly a very ignorant statement.

As I said in the OP, I'm aware that my comments may not belong in the Newcomer's section, so please do move them where they do belong.

I find it absurd that all that would be allowed is cheerleading, not warnings. How are people to make a balanced judgement with only half the story?

Finally, you can't shrug off the attacks on me, attempts to start a fight, as "human nature". Isn't it your job to first and foremost enforce the rules here? Why are you allowing me to be attacked in this thread?

I will say I'm not at all surprised. Based on the behavior of my brother and his AA cronies, it's a culture of bullying.
Hey. If you want to chat - I'm around. By PM also. I'm getting my head around stuff too - but there will always be somebody around - who has been there, and who cares. And we care because we know the feeling!!