View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 04:18 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
bearcat22

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
PS if you want me to movie the thread I'll move it, but this is the busiest forum and you'll get less response elsewhere.

You'll also find, no matter where else I put it, that the thread is going to be about you and your responses, and your attitude to AA, unless you change course.

(that's not an attack either, simply the way an internet forum, any internet forum, works)

Lets focus on you and why you're here

What about dropping the shield a little?
Noones the enemy here - we really are trying to help.
Thank you for clarifying your tone, but it still reads that way to me.

As for "no one's the enemy" when are you going to remove the posts that are clear attacks on me, and attempts to start a fight?

Do you know anything at all about Borderline Personality Disorder?

Yes, please do move the thread to where I can be left without harassment.

Yet you say I will be attacked where you move it. That sounds familiar. My brother, who died 3 years ago, used to proselytize about AA all the time. When he died, we had to clear out his workshop and apartment, and discovered he was a scummy fraud.
Full of empty beer cans and liquor bottles.

He used to love to harass me. I'd describe trouble I was having, and he'd say something snide he learned from AA, such as "The only common denominator with all these problems is YOU, you're the problem."

All my life I've been bullied, and hearing "you're the only one complaining". I'm frankly sick of it.