View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 04:11 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
newhope01

Originally Posted by bearcat22 View Post
Thank you again, Newhope01. I've tried diazepam in various forms when I had anxiety before going to the dentist. All it does is make me sleepy, it doesn't take away the anxiety at all.

I'm aware that is what they dole out at most detox centers.
Of course I would tell the clinic about my mental illness, but maybe you don't know how the mentally ill are generally treated in America.

To say that it is primitive, horrific and borderline torture is to put it mildly. And there is no Writ of Habeus for someone in mental health lockup. The doctor keeps you there indefinatlely, as the sole judge and jury to decide how long you will be locked up.

Since 9/11 the entire nation panics when anyone expresses anger or frustration. No one is allowed to say that the Emperor Has No Clothes. Witness how I'm being harassed here now by a moderator, who could have simply moved the thread.
No one is harassing you here, we just want to help you as best we can. And, unfortunately suffering with depression and panic disorder I do know how individuals with mental health disabilities are stigmatized in our society. When my eating disorder was at its worse, people would just stare at me and say cruel comments to me all the time. Kind of messed up, but I would rather try to focus on the positive and try to heal both spiritually and emotionally.