View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 02:18 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
BrendaChenowyth

Makes total sense. I felt that way.

I was bullied my whole life.. I remember in high school asking a boy why he hated me and he said because I was breathing. He would follow me and throw things at the back of my head, like ice cubes, and then if I turned around to look, he would swear he wasn't doing anything. I reported some of the behaviors to a teacher once and he got irritated and told me to ignore it and they would go stop doing it. Sometimes they did but others took over.

. Even the bullies couldn't tell me why and the adults felt that I was the problem.

I believe they were reacting to my energy. The kind that screams "There's nothing good here! Don't trust me, don't be kind to me, don't treat me well, because I clearly don't trust me, I am not kind to me, I do not treat me well." We show people what to expect. It's in the way we carry ourselves and connect or don't connect to others.

There are 7 billion people on this earth. That's a number we can't wrap our brains around. I've tried. If I started counting out loud, it would take me upwards of 500,000 years, optimistically. LoL How am I supposed to believe in all these people there's not one that is exactly like me? Could it be we are all the same? Kind of makes you feel a little less scared to connect.. I mean, you are already connected to it. And if you keep your energy on love rather than pain, you attract love, and the pain doesn't come around anymore.