View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 08:18 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Rea11y

Hey quiet guy.
Aw d'y'know what, you write like you're a beautiful person. Lots of pleases and thank yous and I can see elements of visionary in you.... I have the faith that this is a phase and you are going to break through this into a new reality.... so I've got questions..

Anxiety...Um.. what does that look like? What happens and when and who you are you around (specifically) when this happens?

What happens in face to face conversations that you can't cope with.? I'm a visual person soo I need help picturing stuff. Take me there...

The substances ar just a symptom. No point looking at them til we'be looked at what's underneath them.

But for craves ..I was an h addict for six years and oh the craves. I found a way that worked for me.... have the crave. Own it. Love it. I'd let my mind dream through every stage of preparing the bits and I'd let myself smell it and I'd imagine the whole process in minute detail and it made me feel like I'd just had some. And I was happy cos I'd used the enemy crave against itself and made it work for me. My mind and body felt everything I wanted it to feel without using.
Also knowing the crave and the dream was the closest i would ever get to the goop ever again. So what, a little memory? Much safer than going out to score. The memory is away better than the real thing anyway