View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 04:18 AM
  # 315 (permalink)  
HelenofTroy
Living the life

Good morning folks.

Tekink I'm also finding the internet a pretty hostile environment at the moment. If nothing else it's making me cut down on my Facebook time lol

CAGY I'd love to hear what's going on with you, I hope you give your long post another try Rob, glad to see you still checking in. Sending out a wave to SOS, PhoenixJ, Bobquin and Windancer.

SSOH, you have been struggling for some time but are still standing. I hope you are feeling good about yourself, you deserve that. I truly believe you will figure out the challenge of being creative while sober. Those pics in your link are inspirational! I'm glad I'm not the only one having drinking dreams. Bikube, you describe it exactly the way I feel! And no, there was no pleasure in it whatsoever. I felt disgusted with myself and woke up feeling that way. I like the explanation from your AA friend. That gives me hope.

Martin congrats on four weeks! You are doing so well, I hope you find a way to treat yourself. I'm right behind you - I'll have four weeks tomorrow

Have a good one everyone.