View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 06:33 AM
  # 310 (permalink)  
HelenofTroy
Living the life

Good morning folks.

CAGY I hate it when that happens! lol You and Martin both sound upbeat - I am glad for that.

Day 26. I had a very weird and realistic dream last night. I dreamt that I was drinking wine. Heavily. I couldn't understand how it happened that I ended up with this glass of wine in my hand but it was there and I kept drinking it. Then I went to bed with my glass of wine and put it on my bedside table. I was so disappointed in myself for drinking and going back to day 1. It was one of those dreams where you just feel really bad and wake up feeling that way. It was so real that when I woke up I thought there would be a glass of wine beside me, and I was SO relieved to find that it had been just a dream.

I have the plumber coming this morning to fix a leak from where he installed a sink. Then all of my renovation work is done! I've been trying to make myself get out for dog walks. I feel better when I've gotten out for a walk but have a hard time motivating myself in the first place. It makes the dog happy so I should definitely be more disciplined about this. We walked last night and I have it on my list of things to do today, so we'll see how that works out

Have a good one everyone.