View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 11:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
quietguy1234

Unhappy Please give me advice

I've been sober from any substance since October 30th of this year. I am having awful cravings for multiple substances. They're just running through my head and I have so many I am wanting but mainly stimulants are really coming in and out. I have ruined so much and still am pretty young (20 years old), but was recently accepted into college. Though I'm excited, I'm also dreading it and am not very hopeful. I have severe anxiety and can barely function through face to face conversations. I can't maintain any sense of stability, i feel like I'm burned out and I show it pretty obviously. I am contemplating attending meetings ( I've never went before), but I'm anxious to go. I want to find somewhere safe where I can make friends/etc. I have contemplated church but I am VERY reluctant due to a religious background that actually in itself went to hell due to the beginning of my drug use. Please offer me advice on what to do. I really don't want to be in this place mentally or in this situation I feel like I'm in anymore.

P.S. if this is the wrong forum, I apologize this is my first post and will remove it if I'm in the wrong one