Old 11-11-2016, 07:50 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
powersk8tr

Hi. Sorry for my late reply. And sorry for the situation that you are in as well. I haven't been on this site in a while because it felt like things were slowly getting better. I think what it really was was that I started a new job and my mind was off of our marriage problems for a while. The situation has been pretty blah lately. By that i mean, we don't talk very much. She is still going strong in her recovery and working 2 jobs. She hangs out with her sober friends as much as she can each week. We haven't done too much together besides see a movie last weekend. She was going to go to a halloween party with me last weekend and then bailed on me the morning of (which pissed me off but it didn't surprise me since she would have been the only one not drinking there so I try to remind myself how I would feel in that situation).

Since then I haven't really been talking to her. A lot of our problems are my silence. I become distant and closed off when it feels like she's doing her own thing. It creates a cycle of shittiness. We still go to counseling. At this point its anyones guess as to what will happen with us.

Anyway, I hope your situation turns out well for you and your H. Take care.