Old 10-23-2016, 07:15 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Nata1980

Ugh. I have to admit - Trump's long lost twin cracked me up. He sounds seriously creepy - I would certainly be sensitive to how your girls feel about visitation. Hot girls - goodness. He is certainly easily impressed since he is carrying this memory of his for years lol. IMO - no one over age of 20 should use "hot" as description of another human.

My XAH is similar - he wants hugs and love when he gives very little. It really boggles my mind that he expects DS12 just be overjoyed every time he sees him (and DS is very close to that - he has unconditional love for his dad). XAH during and after this last relapse developed this disquisting habit of commenting on appearance of women he perceives unattractive/overweight/whatever who just go along on their way. And then he is outraged by the way the presidential candidate speaks about women. Denial runs deep in this one.

I politely requested not to make comments about anyone's appearance, including mine, in my and sons presence. For which I was "insulted" once again with "you are such a girlscout" line.

Alcoholism destroys the last of internal standards of behavior for sure.