Thread: Need to talk
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 12:58 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
ardy

Hi kiddo... I have grown up with a lot of great men My Pop Grand Dads Great Grand Dad and Great Uncles and Uncles... the only thing that can make them Mr Hyde is the drinking.. new baby..kiddo stay home with that lovely wife of yours and that Baby and find out the true meaning of Family and Life right there... for with out them .. your life would be so much emptier then you ever could imagine.. trust me... the only time I turn in to my Pop is when I am pushed to much.. but when I drank that push could be just a tap.. and I was a mean nasty to the throat Marine Drill master... my kids even say they were afraid for the one that pushed a tiny bit to much... prayers for a better tomorrow.. what is important the drink or the family.. the ***** or your good woman.. remember Dear Heart you made a promise in front of your God and Family.. forever and ever... my Mom and Pop in law had their 65 wedding ann.. and then Charlie passed away.. he never faultered.. never wandered.. and in the 25 years I knew him he only had a wandering eye once.. and I introduced him to the best pals of mine a couple of Ladies that under everything were so much of the male he was.. after that he held tight to my wake. hahahahaha prayers for a smarter tomorrow..