View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 08:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
amy55

I need a drink !!!!!!

I never thought I would say that again. Luckily, it's late at night and I don't drive at night. I have night blindness.

Guess I should say, I need help.....

My daughter is crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is divorcing her H. She filed an RO against him. She told me that he called CPS on her, then later on told me that the principal at her sons school called CPS. She made up things to me for why her H would call CPS on her for. I couldn't make out why the principal of the school called CPS for. She was crying the entire time. Couldn't understand much.

She told me that my son was coming in on Wednesday to go to court with her. I called him, and he didn't know he was going to court.

She told me that my exah was so distraught over this that he was coming to see her this weekend, and will be coming every 2 weeks. My son told me that he already knew his dad was coming in this weekend about a month ago.

My daughter just lies and lies some more.

I can't get into any of this stuff. I just want to know that the invitations were sent out for the baby shower for my son and his wife, and I can take care of the rest.

I know that this is not a usual post for here. I've been here a long time. If any newcomers are reading this, just know that we always stay around with you. That is why I love SR.

OK, so my daughter forced her H out of the house last Wednesday. That guy Dave has been in the house since then. She told me on the phone today that Dave should be "home" about 8:30.

Oh, she also had her H arrested, she told me on multiple charges. I asked her what she meant by that. She couldn't answer anything, except that he called her and that she and Dave went to Police to report that he called her.

I'm not going to defend her, not going to defend him. Personally I think both of them should not be parents.

I just want to leave all of this here, so that I can sleep tonight. I mean there are many things here that bother me, but really why the H did she have to have "Dave" move in the same night she got the RO on her H?

I'm just tired of crazy, I can't deal with this anymore. I've had it, I am done with this stuff.

amy